Thursday, May 1, 2008

asleep


I have been gone for awhile
away from myself
I could not describe what it looks like here
lots of repetition
lots of sharp cornered walls
fours
textured drywalls
popcorn ceilings
waiting rooms
tubes machines freeways

been reading an interesting historical book called, 1491 ( more perhaps on that later )

I had to cancel a few performances, I am sorry , my mother has been very ill.

I've Been thinking about science, medicine
and where it meets soil
soul spirit
hospitals
they toss me and drain my life force
to me it seems we are at a great odds with ourselves and our society, we have embraced science and all its advances and accepted its poisons in full
I come out freezing and dulled
the sun always feels the first time

lots of confusion.

I had a great time on tour. thanks and love to Alex, Kelly, Rob, Victoria, and Jason



Happy birthday Willie ! ! !

been listening to:

Johnny Cash - live at san quentin

No comments: