Wednesday, April 14, 2010

recent sighting



of myself,


listening to:

Ashra
Roedelius
Nuno Canavarro

toured a while back with Jesy Tiny Viper's and these to foto's are from that , we did a tv recording in Park City Utah and they had to put something behind me while I played so I asked for a cemetary shot and this is what i got. . . the other is my fave photo of Jesy and Chris somewhere in Texas after leaving Austin, two of my favorite people of all time !!!


I am in Portland Maine kicking it with Dylan and getting rdy to head out for some NE shows , been making beats for an unknown project that you will here about someday soon involving myself , Danny Grody, and Jefre Cantu , ahhh yes, we are doing it again and it has been so inspiring , also a while back I made a collaboration w/ Jefre that I think will see the light of day soon in the form of a cassette on Root Strata under Issidore Ducasse, I expect to be making the next Issidore Ducasse recordings soon, as well as working on a new Lazarus record.
The Drift is doing well and we have been writing solidly for about a year now so I expect something will be on the way soon

1 comment:

Kathryn Noelle said...

hip hop beats with kraut rock shred. um i love you.