Sunday, August 10, 2008

dust

I went to a show at Amnesia friday night to see Shayde Sartin's new band ' the Fresh and Onlys ' ( Shayde played bass on the 'Hawk Medicine' record ) the F and O's were damn good, lots of energy, great movement and dynamics. I really enjoyed Wymond ,Tim , and Shayde's new creation.
Amnesia used to be the Chameleon where I have seen some classic shows over the years. Most memorable perhaps a Track Star show in which Wyatt in his animated,spasmatic guitar playing way fell off the stage mid song and broke his arm.

We are paying at Cafe Du Nord on Monday night I am looking forward to it.

Fresh and Onlys can be found here: http://www.myspace.com/thefreshonlys

1 comment:

karen marie said...

You were wonderful @ Cafe du Nord last night. I would have vocalized this, but amidst my mead-swilling spilled beer all over my dress and felt it necessary to exit post-show.

Thank you.